Lincoln Conveyor Oven (Gas)
New FastBake Technology designed to bake up to 30%(electric) and 35%(gas) faster than other conveyor ovens without increased noise levels or loss of product quality.
Conveyor cooking means that your products will come out looking their best every time!
Providing one of the highest levels of culinary support in the industry, Lincoln's Research and Applications Kitchen (RAK) helps customers improve the operations. Our service support, Manitowoc Star Service, is also unmatched in the industry.
- Customer specific finger setups provide menu flexibility
- Temperature is adjustable from 260° to 600° F (121° to 316° C)
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from one (1) minute to thirty (30) minutes cooking time
- Stainless steel top, front and sides
- Digital control panel
- Front loading glass access door with cool to the touch handle
- Front removable fingers and side removable belt for easy cleaning
- Reversible conveyor
- Oven start-up/check-out by Manitowoc STAR authorized service agent included in price
- FastBake™ technology which can reduce bake time by as much as 15-30% without increased noise levels or loss of product quality
- Great in Quick Serve and Full Service Restaurants, Hotel Food Service, Casual Dining, Colleges/Universities and Pizza Establishments.
- Available for order in convenient Easy Order Packages that include one (1) or two (2) Impinger I conveyor oven(s) with glass access window, standard or FastBake finger setup, one take-off shelf per oven, oven top and low or high stand with casters: